[NEohioPAL] Auditions!!! Calling Ladies, Women, Gals!!!

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:38:34 PST 2018

Hi!

Please consider joining Steppin' Out Women's Show Choir!

We are currently working on our latest musical revue and this year our show
will benefit Camp !magine - an extended school year and social environment
program for special needs children.

We could use an extra member or two to help us with this show.  We sing and
dance to music from the 1940's to current songs.  We also take a scaled
down version of this show and perform for nursing homes, assisted living
facilities, monthly meetings, civic events, etc., throughout the year.

We rehearse vocals on Wednesday evenings at Olmsted Community Church and
learn the dances on Saturdays from 9:00 - 12:00.

The show dates are May 11th, 12th, 18th, and 19th, 2018.

We would love to include you in this year's show!

Please call Carol to set up an audition - which consists of singing a song
- any song - and learning a small dance combination.  This helps us see
where you would be best placed.  Carol's number is 216-251-9596.  Can't
wait to see you!

Come and join the fun!  And help to bring joy to so many!

Thanks!

Vicki