[NEohioPAL] German Band looking for musicians

Julie Williams jkw0006 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 09:25:09 PST 2018

Actively performing German Band is recruiting all musicians but is in special need of trombone, clarinet, alto sax, and drums.  We are celebrating our 60th year and have special performances lined up.  No audition is necessary (high school or higher level of playing).  We rehearse Thurs nights at the German Club in Olmsted Falls, 8-930pm.  We play traditional marches, waltzes and polkas along with a variety of other kinds of music.  Please contact me if you have any questions.  Julie Williams jkw0006 at yahoo.com