[NEohioPAL] CORRECTION: House Share

M. LaVora Perry mlavoraperry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:15:53 PST 2018

 If you know of someone looking for a rental, I have a fully furnished
house share available: 1-4 bedrooms in one of East Cleveland's
up-and-coming neighborhoods. Minutes from University Circle, Redline RTA,
Healthline bus.

Two bathrooms, one half-bath in one of the rooms, full use of the kitchen,
dining room/sitting room, washer/ dryer, free parking. Controlled access
and security system. High speed Internet.

I'm renting all four rooms or any combination of them to one person or a
group/family (i.e. 1-4 rooms).

They can reach me via Google voice at 216-925-0125.