[NEohioPAL] PAID - Seeking Actors for Commercial

Cole Kornell colekornell at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 11:36:39 PST 2018

Hi there!
We are shooting a commercial, for OsherCoin, here in Cleveland and are currently casting. Please see if you match the specs below and submit. If we are interested we will contact you and invite you to an audition.
Lead:CUSTOMER SPOKESPERSON (White, Male, 30s-40s look) speaking to the camera (us) about the product while using it
Minor Roles:GRANDPA (Black, Male, 60s-70s look)  MOM (Black, Female, 30s-40s look) DAUGHTER (Black, Female, 10-15 look)SON (Black, Male, 7-10 look)
SUITED BACHELOR (Any Ethnicity, Male, 20s-30s look)
BUSINESSMAN (Asian, Male, 40s-50s look)
COMPUTER NERD (Any Ethnicity, Male, 18-30s look)
SINGLE MOM (White, Female, 30s-40s look)SINGLE MOM's DAUGHTER (White, Female, 6-10 look)
COLLEGE MILLENNIAL (Any Ethnicity, Male or Female 20s look)

MUST BE AVAILABLE February 10th and/or 11th.
SUBMIT Headshot, Resume, Reel, Phone Number, and Email to colekornell at gmail.com
Thank you and hope to work with you!!!
--------------------------------Cole Kornellwww.colekornell.com