[NEohioPAL] FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT PROJECT'S MONTHLY BLOG!

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Thu Feb 1 08:05:55 PST 2018

Follow The Movement Project’s Monthly Blog Post!

February

A New Generation: Smart Bodies

CHECK OUT THE MOVEMENT PROJECT’S MONTHLY BLOG POST!

What is TMP’s monthly blog? And what topics can I expect to read about
every month?

This monthly blog is written by TMP’s company member Irene Honora. Each
month the blog consists of a piece written about art, community, dance,
Cleveland, etc… Irene takes a deeper look into what connects us as
Clevelanders and really dives deeper in our experiences.

Where can I find this blog?

You can find the blog on our website <http://www.themovementproject.org/>
the 1st of every month. Follow us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/themovementproject.cleveland/> and instagram to
see updates on the blog!

We dancers have always been in tune with our bodies. Detailed movement and
quality requires concentration and skill, not to mention strength and
dexterity. This attention to detail creates a heightened awareness of the
muscles, bones, and connective tissues that make dance possible. We get to
know our own bodies so well, that even if the smallest issue arises, we can
sense an imbalance immediately.

CHECK IT OUT HERE ----> http://bit.ly/2rXO6hl