[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for Spooky Old Man Productions

Dual Phoenix dualphoenix71 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 10:26:09 PST 2018

We are currently looking for three actors for a Vampire Horror/Thriller
short in the Canton Ohio area. We are looking for the following

1 Female actor between 25 and 35 yrs of age (any ethnicity)
1 Male Caucasian actor between 25 and 40 yrs of age
1 Male Caucasian actor between 40 and 55 yrs of age

These actors/actresses must be available to work in April/May. We are
currently setting up the casting call for a tentative date of February
19th. The following link is some of the work from Spooky Old Man
Productions:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDSClTnZEIrNoGd-lsjJVzg

If Interested please contact us at dualphoenix71 at gmail.com or call
(330)323-7943