[NEohioPAL] $10 Industry Night Tickets for The Invisible Hand!

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Feb 5 12:16:13 PST 2018

Celebrate Industry Night at Cleveland Play House with $10 tickets!
The Invisible Hand
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 18 | 6:30 pm
Outcalt Theatre - 1407 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115
American investment banker Nick Bright will risk everything to return to his family. Held hostage in Pakistan by Islamic revolutionaries, his last chance for freedom depends on his ability to play the stock market to benefit his captors. This sharp geopolitical thriller from Pulitzer Prize winner Ayad Akhtar takes us to the treacherous intersection of terrorism and capitalism, where greed and deceit prevail and no one escapes without blood on their hands.
Cleveland Play House continues our popular Industry Night performances! To welcome Cleveland's inspired and hard-working artists, arts administrators, and performers; we are making preview Sunday performances available for just $10. What do we mean by "Industry" Anyone involved in Cleveland's arts scene: whether you're an actor, a sculptor, a museum curator, or work maintenance at a dance studio (and everything in between), you're invited to join us with this exclusive discount.
$10 Tickets can be purchased at the link below or found on groupmatics with promo code: INDUSTRY1
https://goo.gl/QPDQWv