[NEohioPAL] How I Became a Pirate Auditions

Meriel merielsikora at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 08:20:48 PST 2018

The Brecksville Theatre is looking for a cast of 3M/3W for a traveling youth theater production of How I Became a Pirate. Auditions will be held THIS Sunday, Feb 11, 7:00-8:30 PM. Actors must be available for daytime rehearsals and performances Feb 18-May 19 and will receive a stipend for their work. Complete performance and registration info can be found here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084babaf2aa4f85-howibecame