[NEohioPAL] Educator Info Reception & Tour Performance

TCT Intern mi.talespinnerchildrenstheatre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 06:58:57 PST 2018

*FREE. RSVP REQUIRED.

Educators! Instructors! Librarians! Family Center Leaders!

Coming up on February 22nd, we're hosting an informational reception and
tour performance at our home in the Gordon Square Arts District. If you are
an educator or hold an event coordinator position on a board or staff, join
us for a reception including light refreshments, and a performance of our
2018 touring production, "Jan and the Trickster (A Polish Tale of Magic),”
(which runs approximately 25 minutes) accompanied by a talk-back with TCT’s
Director of Education Katelyn Cornelius and the TCT education staff. RSVP
with your name and organization by emailing Katelyn at kc.tctorg at gmail.com

This is the perfect time and place to ask any questions you might have
about what TCT’s theatre education workshops can do for your school,
organization or corporation!

Join us on February 22nd at our home in the Gordon Square Arts District for
a reception including light refreshments, and a performance of our 2018
touring production, "Jan and the Trickster (A Polish Tale of Magic),”
(which runs approximately 25 minutes) accompanied by a talk-back with TCT’s
Director of Education Katelyn Cornelius and the TCT education staff.

This is the perfect time and place to ask any questions you might have
about what TCT’s theatre education workshops can do for your school,
organization or corporation!

6-7PM
RECEPTION
7-7:30PM
JAN & THE TRICKSTER PERFORMANCE
7:30PM
Q & A WITH THE EDUCATION STAFF

*OPEN TO: all educators or other community leaders (librarians, PTA
members, community event organizers, home school leaders or parents, Girl
Scout or Boy Scout troop leaders, etc.) with an interest in knowing more
about Talespinner Children's Theatre’s education and outreach programming
and 2018 touring production, "Jan and the Trickster (A Polish Tale of
Magic)."

With questions or to RSVP, email TCT's Director of Education and Outreach,
Katelyn Cornelius at kc.tctorg at gmail.com. Please include a number of
attendees and the organization you represent in your RSVP, by Friday,
February 16th.

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*2017 Season*
*Red Onion, White Garlic (a Tale of Indonesia) *April 8 - 30
by David Hansen, directed by Katelyn Cornelius

*Sundiata (a Tale of Mali) *June 10 - July 2
by Nina Domingue Glover, directed by Nina Domingue Glover & Nathan Lilly

*The Rainbow Serpent (A Tale of Aboriginal Australia) *Sept. 16 - Oct. 8
by Christopher Johnston, directed by Alison Garrigan

*Mr. Scrooge's Ghosts (A Dickens of a Holiday Tale) *Nov. 25 - Dec. 17
by Michael Sepesy, directed by Alison Garrigan

Reinberger Auditorium | 5209 Detroit Ave. - Cleveland, Ohio 44102 |
216.264.9680
www.talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org