[NEohioPAL] Promo video for Merrily We Roll Along at Lakeland Civic Theatre

Amiee Collier amiee.collier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:29:26 PST 2018

Hey, all!

Please check out our promo video for "Merrily We Roll Along" - we hope to
see you there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqbpVa0gCP8

*Ticket Information:*
Tickets: $15 adults; $13 seniors and $7 for all students.
February 9, 10, 16 and 17, 2018 @ 7:30 pm.
February 11 and 18, 2018 @ 2:00 pm.
Tickets: $15 for adults, $13 for seniors, and $7 for students.

For ticket reservations and information call 440-525-7134 or order tickets
online at http://www.lakelandcc.edu/arts.  *FREE PARKING* in the
Faculty/Staff lot.
http://www.lakelandcc.edu/web/about/lakeland-civic-theatre

--