[NEohioPAL] Lughnasa Dead Rooster Prop Needed

Skorepa, Carl D. SkorepaCD at hiram.edu
Mon Feb 12 07:44:18 PST 2018

Hiram College is producing Dancing at Lughnasa at the end of March. We are looking for the "Dead Rooster" prop used in the production. If someone has one that we could borrow or rent it would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me Carl Skorepa at skorepacd at hiram.edu<mailto:skorepacd at hiram.edu> or call me 330 569 5507.

Carl  D. Skorepa
Theatre Technical Director, Designer, Instructor
Theatre Department
204 Frohring Performing Arts (11762 Dean Street)
Hiram College
Hiram, Ohio 44234
(330) 569-5507
SkorepaCD at Hiram.edu<mailto:SkorepaCD at Hiram.edu>

[http://www.hiram.edu/images/photos/about/logos/official-logo.jpg]