[NEohioPAL] Set pieces Needed Wizard of Oz/

Shonna Nitzel shonnanitzel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 06:57:47 PST 2018

       Hello- The Twinsburg Community Theatre in Summit County, OH  is
reaching out to see if any of the local theatres have professional quality
Wizard of Oz set pieces, props, backdrops, or costumes for this show. We do
perform in an  auditorium with a 40 foot plus stage, so large pieces, and
full-size backdrops are fine.  Please send over photos, or a list of what
you might have directly to artistic director Shonna Nitzel
Shonnanitzel at gmail.com.  We are looking to purchase, rent, or borrow some
items. We do have capacity to pick up large pieces as well.  Thank you
kindly.
Twinsburg Community Theatre
Twinsburg, Ohio
--