[NEohioPAL] Tech Opportunity for High School Girls (Saint Ignatius High School)

David Hoover dhoover at ignatius.edu
Thu Feb 15 08:35:29 PST 2018

 *Saint Ignatius High School has an exciting opportunity for high school
girls (at public or private schools) who would like to get involved in tech
theater. *

The Ignatius spring musical, *Spamalot *(March 23-25), has *openings in
lighting, sound, building, makeup and more. Mr. Tobias Peltier, the
school's technical director, has worked on the Tony award winning Broadway
production of Wicked, the Emmy award winning CSI, and the Drama Desk award
winning The Best is Yet to Come: The Music of Cy Coleman; this opportunity
will be of tremendous professional value to these young women**. *

Girls will get* hands on experience* in our theater, which not only hosts
school events, but has also provided a performance space for everything
from TV shows (*The Daily Show*) to professional orchestras (we have one
in-residence). If you are interested (or know of anyone who might be),
please Mr. Peltier at tpeltier at ignatius.edu or the school's drama director,
Mr. David Hoover, at dhoover at ignatius.edu. Thank you.

David Hoover '03, M.A.
*Fine Arts Department*