[NEohioPAL] Latitudes Poetry Night in Akron!

Theresa Gottl Brightman tmgottl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 18:03:42 PST 2018

 What:  Latitudes Poetry Night
Where:  Compass Coffee, 647 E. Market Street, Akron, OH  44304
When:  Every 3rd Wednesday.  This month, February 21, at 7pm.

For February, we'll be trying something a little different.

You spoke, and we listened!

A few months ago, Latitudes asked for your ideas on poetry events in 2018.
Overwhelmingly, you told us that you would like to see semi-regular
workshop sessions, so here we go!

**For February, bring 10-15 copies of one rough draft poem (no more than 1
page, please, to share time with your fellow poets), and we will be having
a round-robin workshop session. This is your chance to try out a new piece,
and get feedback from your fellow poets.

We're hoping this will foster some productive discussion for all, and if we
get a positive response, we'll try to incorporate more workshop sessions in
the future.

And we still plan to have a short open mic following the workshop session!
So don't forget to bring a completed piece to read on the mic!

We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Poems and peace,
Your friends at Latitudes

Virus-free.
www.avg.com