[NEohioPAL] Rehearsals for Acapalooza

Leanne leanne.renae at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 07:01:22 PST 2018

Nine-time Regional Champion, the Greater Cleveland Chorus, invites all
women  to join us for rehearsals on Tuesday nights from 7-10pm as we
prepare for our show,  “Acapalooza: an Afternoon of Unplugged Musical
Entertainment.” Guests at our rehearsals will have a chance to learn
barbershop style acapella harmonies of songs such as Sweet Dreams, A Little
Help from my Friends, Come Fly with Me, and more.

Interested guests will be able to learn more about our audition process and
joining the chorus.

Rehearsals are Tuesdays at 7pm at Independence United Methodist Church,
6615 Brecksville Rd, Independence, Ohio 44131.

Learn more at our website www.gcchorus.com or by contacting Leanne at
leanne.renae at gmail.com