[NEohioPAL] FREE Behind-the-Scenes of The Invisible Hand!

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Feb 19 05:57:23 PST 2018

InsideCPH - Behind-the-Scenes of The Invisible Hand

LEARNING FROM THE BEST!

MONDAY, MARCH 5 | 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Middough Building (Playhouse Square)

Cleveland Play House is in a unique position as one of the country's finest regional theatres; because of its prestigious position, the best actors in the country come to work here. The case of The Invisible Hand is no exception! In this interactive workshop designed for both members of CPH Theatre Academy and for the enthusiastic patrons of our Inside CPH programming, cast members will impart their expertise and provide the attendees with profound insights into the actor's process. In addition, our Invisible Hand actors will both stir and inspire participants with fascinating anecdotes about their careers as actors who happen to be based in New York but choose to work around the country at top notch theatres like CPH!

TO RSVP FOR FREE, FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:

https://goo.gl/3CBB1r

Behind-the-Scenes are engaging, fun - and FREE! - opportunities for audiences to gain insight into the artistic process of Cleveland Play House actors, writers and directors, and each of these intimate sessions is tied to the action on our stages. Whether it's a performance workshop, an enlightening discussion, or a rockin' demonstration of musical chops, you'll get a chance to rub shoulders with the talented performers you'll see right here at CPH.

Meet the creative team, learn something new, and have a great time with new friends, all for FREE!