[NEohioPAL] Call for Fellows (OPPORTUNITY FOR ARTISTS)

Black Earth Institute blackearthinstitute at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:31:41 PST 2018

*The Black Earth Institute <http://blackearthinstitute.org> Seeks Fellows
for 2018-2021 Term*

The Black Earth Institute is an organization of artists and scholar
advisers linking art to spirit, earth and society. We are in our 15th year
and have had 30 artist fellows up to now and are looking for 6 new fellows
of the July 2018-2021 term. Being a fellow with BEI is an opportunity to be
in and supported by a community of shared beliefs and goals. Fellows edit
our About Place Journal <http://aboutplacejournal.org>, have projects
supported by grants, attend our annual retreat and are promoted through
social media and mutual efforts in sponsoring each other speaking and
touring.

We are seeking poets, playwrights, creative non-fiction writers,
performance artists and others like this to join our emeritus fellows and
scholars for these 3 years. Please help us find the best people. All
details are found in the link and those connected to it.

Geographical Location: Wisconsin/Nationwide

Closing Date:
April 15, 2018

Further Details and Instructions for Letter of Intent:
http://blackearthinstitute.org/fellows-and-scholars/call-new-fellows/