[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Youth Theater Enrolling Students For Spring Classes

Emma Shepard emmakshepard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 07:24:24 PST 2018

*Cleveland Youth Theater Project *aims to create affordable educational
opportunities in the performing arts. Currently, we are enrolling students
grades 3-5 for our spring improv class! For $90 (only $15 per class),
students are given 6 weeks of equally fun and educational courses- teaching
actors to think on their feet while using their voice, physicality, and
castmates to create a story with a clear beginning, middle, and end.

The class is lead by Emma Shepard, an actress and musician with experience
teaching improvisation at Hudson City Schools. She has been inducted into
the National Thespian Honor Society for her well-rounded work in theater.

Classes take place at The Magalen in Cleveland's histroic and artistic
Slavic Village district. Centrally located for the convenience of
Cleveland's West and East-siders alike!

All information is on the website. If you are having trouble completing the
payment, please contact Emma at emmakshepard at gmail.com to work out a weekly
payment plan as an alternative to the flat rate. Our goal is to help
everyone learn skills in the performing arts and we don't want money
holding anyone back.

https://www.cleytp.com/class-offerings/