[NEohioPAL] Film Fundraiser and Networking

Crissy crissy217 at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 08:36:23 PST 2018

Fundraiser and Networking! Come help me "Rock My Granny Panties"! Raising funds for my short film Granny Panties filming in June 2018. Granny Panties screenplay was one of the finalists in The Cleveland Indie Film incubator 2017. We will also be celebrating my birthday!! Great networking opportunity and a place to make new friends! Granny panties optional.

Flat Iron Cafe, 1114 Center St. Cleveland, Ohio 44113
7pm to ??

Accepting Raffle Donations and Sponsors!
Includes food. Cash Bar. Group games!

Will be casting the film for principal actors as well as featured extras and background Talent in March 2018.
For more info please or to RSVP call 216-309-2044 or email wildcardcrissy at gmail.com
Or via Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1671203476277939/