[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION! ! MONTY PYTHON FANS !!

vwriter1 vwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:44:26 PST 2018

ATTENTION!!  MONTY  PYTHON  FANS!!
Time is running out ! Be a part of something very unique that Canton hasn't ever seen! Have the rare opportunity to taunt for a second time!!
Short  Attention Span Theatre Productions
ANNOUNCE
Auditions for :
"An Authentic Tribute to the Genius of Monty Python"
February 22nd and 23rd from 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
 Where :   The  Kathleen Howland Theater (downstairs from Avenue Arts Marketplace)
324  Cleveland Ave. N.W.Canton
For the authenticity of the production as this is a tribute show  we are asking the actors and actresses that audition use a proficient British accent
This will be a benefit show for P.T.S.D
Hope to see you there ! This show will make a lot of people happy!

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.