[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Sci-Fi Action Short Film Male Lead Actor (Ages 23-40) (Red White & Blue) (non paid)

Chris.Tretiakow001 S01015245 at acad.tri-c.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:08:27 PST 2018

Hello. I will be holding auditions for the Lead Role Part for my Sci-Fi Action Short Film. So here is all of the information regarding the auditions:

Audition Days/Times/Dates/Locations:

Audition Day/Time 1:   Friday   12:00 PM - 3:15 PM     Date: 2 / 23 / 2018

Audition Day/Time 2:   Sunday    1:15 PM - 4:00 PM     Date: 2 / 25 / 2018

Day 1: (Friday   12:00 PM - 3:15 PM)
Location/Directions:  Parma Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library
Address:  6996 Powers Blvd, Parma, OH 44129
Room: Conference Room B (we have reserved the room)

Day 2: (Sunday    1:15 PM - 4:00 PM )
Location/Directions:  Parma Heights Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library
Address:  6206 Pearl Rd, Parma Heights, OH 44130
Room: Conference/Meeting Room A (we have reserved the room)

I must first be up front by saying that this part is unpaid.  However, It can be good experience/you can put it on your resume.  (I wish I could pay you really)

Here is the links for the script & character sheet Below.
These should help you understand the story,  understand the character, & ultimately to help you potentially practice lines ahead of time.

Script:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UgCcRhLHfthpl0MwAePD9lzII0969juT/view?usp=sharing

Character Sheet:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19-k-g0M4Cy3sTnvjJuF9AIvlPxD-sn0v/view?usp=sharing

Im hoping too see you there. Good luck.

If you have any other Questions/Concerns regarding anything else here is both My, as well as my Assistant director Max’s Contact Information:

Chris (Me) (Director) :
Phone Number:
440-539-0118

Email/Emails: