[NEohioPAL] "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" at Theatre 8:15

Dawna Kornick dkornick at eastontelecom.com
Fri Feb 23 06:51:42 PST 2018

Theatre 8:15 presents ...

"YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN"

Based on the Comic Strip "Peanuts" by Charles M. Schultz
Book, Music and Lyrics by Clark Gesner

Directed by Adam Leventhal
Assistant Director - Andrea Anderson

Charlie Brown is currently celebrating its 50th Anniversary! With charm,
wit, and heart, YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN explores life through the
eyes of Charlie Brown and his friends in the Peanuts gang. This revue of
songs and vignettes, based on the beloved Charles Schultz comic strip, is
the ideal first show for those who would like to do a musical. Musical
numbers include "My Blanket and Me," "The Kite," "The Baseball Game,"
"Little Known Facts," "Suppertime," and "Happiness." Guaranteed to please
audiences of all ages!

Presented by arrangement with TAMS-WITMARK MUSIC LIBRARY, INC

Performance Dates

March 2 - March 11, 2018
Fridays & Saturday @ 8:15pm
Sundays @ 2:15pm
Tickets: Adults $13 - Seniors / Students $ 10

** Tickets are available through our on line Box Office **
For more information please call (330) 896-0339 or email
tickets at theatre815.com
Theatre 8:15
4740 Massillon Rd
Green, Ohio 44232