[NEohioPAL] NEW - COMPETITION DANCE TROUPE AUDITION FOR AGES 8-20

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 13:35:57 PST 2018

COMPETITION DANCE AUDITIONS 2018-19

Auditioning now for competition dance troupes for the 2018-19 dance competition season. Scouting for dancers in Contemporary, Street Jazz/ Hip Hop, Tap, Ballet & Musical Theatre for the 2018-19 dance competition season.  This is the  launch of our newest division of Trutek Dance Co. This team will travel locally, with an option to travel nationally.  Saturday March 10th for  ages 8 to 20 males & females. Audition fee for the day is $20 for one audition class, $35 for 2 audition classes, $45 for 3 audition classes & $50 for 4 audition classes.

AUDITION SCHEDULE

BALLET/POINTE - 1 TO 2 p.m..
JAZZ  2 TO 3 p.m.
HIP HOP 3 to 4 p.m.
TAP 4 to 5 p.m

* P.S. - All ages will attend this event, but please note that dancers will be grouped according to competition age guidelines. Dancers must  attend only the style of dance they want to compete in. They can audition for one or all styles of dance.

Our director & choreographer Rated J is the artistic director for our Trutek Commercial Dance Co (professional division),  the choreographer for our commercial youtube channel, choreographer for the Trutek Twins, Director for the Lake Erie Crushers Dance Team, to name a few.  He has judged and has taught for numerous dance competitions & conventions including Summer Dance, Dance Masters of Ohio, & new for 2018-19 touring for Nucleus Dance Convention.
CALL 440-503-2974 TO PRE-REGISTER & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Miss Leisa