[NEohioPAL] Actress Needed for Short Thriller

Krissy Snow SnowKrissy at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 07:31:06 PST 2018

Please note that I am not casting this film. I am simply sharing it on the production's behalf. Please do not send any inquiries in response to this e-mail, as you will not receive a reply. All interest and inquiries must be sent to the e-mail below.

What they need:  Female 18-24, under 5'9", Caucasian.
MUST be able to cry and be emotional.
MUST be available from 6pm-4am to shoot on a FRIDAY and/or SATURDAY evening in March or April.

This is a scary thriller.  Short film.

Casting call is from 1-7pm near Streetsboro, OH, this SUNDAY, March 4th.

If you would like to audition, send an e-mail to:  MichaelRainFilms at gmail.com<mailto:MichaelRainFilms at gmail.com>
Production will return an email with the casting location address and partial script.
Only the first 30 submissions will be considered.