[NEohioPAL] RARE FORM @ Hofbrauhaus, Every Saturday at 8:30pm *FREE*

Rare Form Improv rareformimprov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 01:33:32 PST 2018

 ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
RARE FORM @ Hofbrauhaus
Saturdays @ 8:30pm
**FREE**

Dying to see *Rare Form <https://www.facebook.com/RareFormImprov/>*
back at *Hofbrauhaus
Cleveland*? Well get ready for an overdose! You can catch *Rare Form*
at *Hofbrauhaus
Cleveland* every Saturday @ 8:30pm for FREE!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, you don't want to miss your chance to experience
Cleveland's newest live comedy entertainment and we've just made it that
much easier to schedule a night with us. Pick a Saturday that works for you
and your entourage, plan your meal by perusing *Hofbrauhaus*' online menu,
and get there early to reserve the best seats! First come, first served.
Hope to see you there!

Hofbrauhaus Cleveland
1550 Chester Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44114

Every Saturday: 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7, 4/14, 4/21, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19,
5/26...
*note, no show on April 28 (4/28)

FREE Admission!
Doors open @ 7:30
Improv @ 8:30
Upstairs in the Hermit Club

*Please reserve a seat in the Festhall to accommodate the *Hofbrauhaus*
staff. Call (216) 621-2337 and mention *Rare Form*!*

Don't waste your money on an expensive night out that has a good chance of
ending in disappointment. Instead, save your money and come spend your
night with us! Our shows are FREE and laughs are guaranteed.

Can't make March 10th? No worries, you can come literally any other
Saturday. Literally... (except April 28th). Same time, same place, same
price. FREE!

Never seen us before? Then be sure to check out our website to discover
more about us by clicking the link below!
https://www.rareformimprov.com/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rareformimprov.com%2F&h=ATPwhD0kMX48ofr6h4qyWEgCYrEWj16OTgflw_SS4VTzQDJtzzFrh-69psdzUT34XxUN_4SCKxIOetJu8ISXf_ZcvHn203M7iZ487Ven2DC-JcxQUYnW_A>

Add this event to your Google Calendar by clicking the link below!
https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=Mm85M28wZjF2MDdkamJmdm9scjBydjBiN2FfMjAxODAzMTFUMDEzMDAwWiByYXJlZm9ybWltcHJvdkBt&tmsrc=rareformimprov%40gmail.com&scp=ALL

*Gordon Hinchen** ·* ΣΤΓ
Director of Projects & Marketing
(440) 975-6216