[NEohioPAL] Spring Break Modeling Camp!!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Mon Mar 5 07:44:30 PST 2018

Staying in town for Spring Break? We are, too!! Give your child the Best
Spring Break EVER!! Bring your daughters to Spring Break Modeling Camp!

Little kid camp is Saturday March 24, 1-3, $49, ages 4-6. Medium Sized Kid
Camp is Monday, March 26 and Tuesday, March 27, 10-12, $75 age 7-10.

Week Long Teen and Tween Modeling Camp is March 26-29, 1-4, $195 for ages
10 and up.

Don't have spring break that week, but want to come? We'll make a special
camp just for you and your friends!!

Confidence, fun, friends, runway, photos, hair, makeup...it's all waiting
for you right here at BSP!

--
All my best,
Barb Stitzer