[NEohioPAL] Musical Director Needed ASAP!

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 08:08:54 PST 2018

 Good Morning!!
Playmakers Youth Theatre is in search of a Musical Director for Legally Blonde (actors are in grades 8-12).  The show dates are May 3-13 (shows are Thursday nights, Sunday matinees, and Sunday nights).  Rehearsals begin March 18 and are Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays.  I have flexibility with the Musical Director's schedule and am happy to coordinate your schedule with our choreographer.  Please email or call and feel free to pass on to friends.
Thank you!Rachel Zake216.831.0700 x 1494rzake at mandeljcc.org