[NEohioPAL] Apply Today to be a 2018-2019 Apprentice at your Cleveland Play House!

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Thu Mar 8 11:43:27 PST 2018

Apprenticeship Program // Cleveland Play House
Apply Today
1901 E. 13th Street Cleveland, OH 44114

The Cleveland Play House Apprenticeship Program is a dynamic and engaging opportunity for young professionals and future colleagues in the field. The apprenticeship introduces recently graduated college and post-graduate students to an intensive experience with a top-tier American theatre. Apprentices will work with individual departments and leading professionals in the field to gain practical experience and skills working in America's first professional regional theatre. Our central goal is to train future leaders that will transform the field.
We offer apprenticeships in the following areas:

  *   Artistic<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/artistic-apprentice>
  *   Arts Administration<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/arts-administration-apprentice>
  *   Costume<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/costume-apprentice>
  *   CPH Theatre Academy<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/cph-theatre-academy-apprentice>
  *   Development<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/development-apprentice-fundraising>
  *   General / Company Management<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/general-company-management-apprentice>
  *   InsideCPH<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/insidecph-apprentice>
  *   Lighting<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/lighting-apprentice>
  *   Marketing<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/marketing-apprentice>
  *   Properties<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/properties-apprentice>
  *   Stage Management<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/stage-management-apprentice>
  *   Theatre Management<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/openings/theatre-management-apprentice>
Members of our apprenticeship program have the opportunity to:
*         Explore CPH's core values of artistry, community and life-long learning.
*         Develop skills in leadership, diversity, collaboration and creativity.
*         Learn the inner workings of America's first regional theatre.
*         Interact and network with various professionals and artists at CPH and other theaters in Cleveland.
*         Influence and impact individual departments through projects and leadership opportunities.
*         Engage in professional development seminars.
*         Assist with unique community events.
Our apprentices receive a weekly stipend, public transportation passes or validated parking, and furnished housing, including utilities, internet, and cable. Apprentices also receive complimentary tickets to all Cleveland Play House productions.
To apply click the link below.
http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/apprenticeships
All applications are due by March 12, 2018.