[NEohioPAL] Actresses and Actors Needed for improv heavy show (non paying)

Myrissa Yokie somekidsproduction at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:20:07 PST 2018

We are looking for several actresses and actors of all ages with improv skills.

You don't necessarily need to have done improv in the past but it will be a big part of the show and you will have to show aptitude for it in your audition.

A little about the event itself:

This is a murder mystery dinner theater fundraiser for the M.S. Society. The show will be performed May 6th at the Eagles Club in Mentor Ohio. The rehearsal schedule and location will depend on the cast. Rehearsals will run throughout the entire month of April and be located in East Lake or farther east to Geneva. Again, depending on cast members availability.

It is non paying as all the profits go to the MS Society. It is a great cause. The show is themed around a family reunion. The cast will all be performing various rolls in several skits that culminate in a murder which the audience will solve. There will be a HIGH amount of audience interaction so you must not be afraid to engage with people.

We are a fun and easy group to work with.

For more information, questions, or to set up an audition please contact Myrissa Yokie at somekidsproduction at hotmail.com