[NEohioPAL] DAREN STAHL HEADSHOTS AND PRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHY

beezersh at aol.com beezersh at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 19:34:16 PST 2018

Booking into MAY!!!

Contact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Think SPRING!  It’s basically spring in Cleveland, right?  How about a new headshot?!

Schedule your production photographer too! Production shots are one of the best ways to promote your theater’s product.

Headshots
$75  for a 1/2 hour session and up to 5 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.   "This has been a most enjoyable experience"  ~ Evelyn

“You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness......  we are so appreciative to have these images as we mark this big milestone” ~ Julie

Schedule your company's production shots today!  Daren has taken production photographs for Mercury Theatre Company, Great Lakes Theater Actor-Teacher program, Heights Youth Theater and more.

Production Photography
$275 for a full-company dress rehearsal.  Full Gallery access, downloads, and prints made available.  SMALLER ENSEMBLES PAY LESS.

  "Thanks to Daren Stahl photography for the great pictures!" ~ Mercury Theatre Company

To view Daren's pricing page and for longer portrait sessions, senior photographs and more, click below.

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing

To learn more about Daren and view his portfolio click below:

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

I am Daren Stahl. Also known as “Helen Todd’s husband” if you are in the musical theater or opera scene in CLE☺️.  Wishing you all a happy and joyous spring!

Peace,
~Daren Stahl Photography

Contact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com