[NEohioPAL] Chorus 50th Celebration - Looking for Alums!

staci vincent stacilynv123 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:05:32 PST 2018

Hello!  The Note-oriety Show Choir is proud to celebrate its 50th
Anniversary at our Spring Concerts on June 14, 15, and 16 at Solon High
School.  As part of the celebration, we are inviting alumni from the past
50 years to join us on stage for a joint Alumni / Show Choir number!

If you or anyone you know was a part of the original "Mother Singers" or
"SELREC Singers" before our group moved to Solon...and/or if you were ever
a part of "Note-oriety Show Choir," please contact me as soon as possible
at svnoteoriety at gmail.com.  We want to celebrate YOU!!!

Thanks!
Staci