[NEohioPAL] Commercial Acting Workshops - Start Getting Paid!

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:49:42 PDT 2018

*GET MORE AUDITIONS - START GETTING CAST!*

*Learn the secrets of commercial acting from real commercial Casting
Directors, Producers and Directors!*

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy is excited to announce the offering of a
monthly workshop for commercial actors.

Our Emmy Award Winning film and television producers and casting
professionals have cast actors in hundreds of spots airing on T.V.

Some of the clients we have cast local actors with are *The Cleveland
Browns, Cavaliers, Universal Windows Direct, The Hard Rock Café, Northeast
Factory Direct, Gorjanc Comfort Services, BMW, Volkswagen* and more!

We know what clients are looking for and this workshop can help you start
turning your head shots into auditions and your auditions into paid
commercial work.

Workshops are offered once a month on Saturdays at 10am. We offer separate
workshops for adults and children.

Space is limited! For more information and to register for these invaluable
workshops visit https://www.lakewoodyfa.com/workshops

<https://www.lakewoodyfa.com/workshops>