[NEohioPAL] Acting Class Performance at WRP!

B W montecount at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:04:06 PDT 2018

Western Reserve Playhouse is pleased to present the final works of our Acting Class!

The show consists of seven monologues from each of our students. Tim Boswell, Annette Fernandez, Lisa Rupple, Robbie Rush, Jared Sobotka, Carly Zalenski and Dorota Zarzycka show what they've learned in the 8-week intensive, instructed by Co-Artistic Director Brian Westerley.

Show Time: 8:00 PM on Saturday, March 31st.

Admission is FREE!

Come out to support these hardworking people!

The theatre is located at 3326 Everett Rd., Bath, OH 44286