[NEohioPAL] What are people saying about ‘Ripcord’, playing now through March 24th, at Stow Players?

Michael Cranston leahcimnotsnarc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:53:57 PDT 2018

*“Hilarious show! Akron – Stow – Kent friends, check it out!”*  - Angela R.

*“Well done! Very funny!”* – Mark D.

*“So funny, with the right touch of humanity shining through.”* – Chris L.

*“After seeing the opening night, I only have one thing to say… BRAVO!”* –
Charlotte S.

*“Wonderful show, great fun!”* – Annie S.

*“Believe me when I say it’s HILARIOUS! I tried to control my laughter… but
I gave up after the first scene.”* – Christian L.

Tickets are going fast and have already sold out for March 16. Don’t miss
your opportunity to see this comedic battle of wits and wills, written by
David Lindsay-Abaire.  Remaining performance dates are March 17, 23 and 24
at 8:00 PM and a matinee on March 18 at 2:30 PM. Tickets are $13 for
general admission and $10 for students and Seniors (60+). You may purchase
tickets online at www.stowplayers.net or at the door (cash only). To make
reservations, please call (234) 206-0128.