[NEohioPAL] Last Weekend to See The Hilarious "Play On!" at Independence Community Theatre

Marge Berke l8niter at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 08:44:00 PDT 2018

Audiences have loved the Independence CommunityTheatre production of Play On!   You will too!

Written by Rick Abbot and directed by Richard Todd,this is the story of a theatregroup trying desperately to put on a play in spite of maddening interferencefrom a haughty author who keeps revising the script. Act I is a rehearsal ofthe dreadful show, Act II is the near disastrous dress rehearsal, and the finalact is the actual performance, in which anything that can go wrong, does. Whenthe author decides to give a speech on the state of the modern theatre duringthe curtain calls, the audience is treated to a madcap climax to a thoroughlyhilarious romp. Even the sound effects reap their share of laughter.
Show dates are Friday and Saturday, March 16 and 17 at 8 pm.

We are located at 6652Brecksville Rd, upstairs.

Tickets are$12.

For reservations, please call216-447-0443.  We accept cash, check orcredit.