[NEohioPAL] Dinner Show Performances of THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW with Mary Faktor

mary faktor faktortheactor at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 22:36:43 PDT 2018

Hi fellow NeohioPalers:
I have multiple dinner Show performances if my one-woman comedy play, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN coming up. Check out the following dates and locations and get a group for a hilarious fun time. The show is PG-13 and an absolutely special bonding evening of laughter with your mom, sister, aunts, grown daughter, friends, co-workers, neighbors. Don't let the title fool you...men love it too! Tix available on MimiDeals.com.
     PLEASE SHARE THIS POST & comment if you've seen the show.
Dinner Show performances of THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN Comedy Show will start again in April 2018.
     March 21 - Weymouth Country Club, Media Ohio
     April 18 - LaMalfa's,
Mentor Ohio
     April 25 - Carrie Cerinos,
North Royalton Ohio
     April 26 - WAGNERS
Westlake Ohio
      May 2 - Hilton Garden Inn
Twinsburg Ohio
      June 21 - Tangiers in Akron

     Info & Tickets available on MimiDeals.com https://mimivanderhaven.com/deals/shows
       Please LIKE The Six Ages of Woman Comedy Show on FB, for updates. clips on you tube

PS - I wrote this show 35 years ago, and have made a successful living performing it nationally & internationally. If you're interested in writing and marketing your own one-person show, call me to discuss an upcoming workshop so you too can make a nice living with your talent.

Hugs
Mary
(SAG-AFTRA, GSF, NSA)
MaryFaktor.com
FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
216-470-5132
330-655-2895
FaktorTheActor
                        @icloud.com

Be sure to LIKE my FB Fan Pages:
SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW
(for show info & upcoming Dates)
MARY FAKTOR THE ACTOR
(Film trailers, photos, resume + show)
FAKTOR'S TALENT NETWORK, INC
(To book professional Variety talent + show)