[NEohioPAL] TrueNorth Chamber Orchestra is looking for new talent!

Joan Wojcicki joansk8s at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 06:39:15 PDT 2018

Contact:  Richard A. Fortney
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tel. 440-653-5353

Email: rfortney at tncarts.org

Date: 2/12/18

*TRUENORTH CHAMBER ORCHESTRA LOOKING FOR NEW TALENT*

*Searching for all Instrumentation!*

Avon Lake, OH—TrueNorth Chamber Orchestra is looking for new members!
Rehearsals
are Sunday nights from 7:15 pm – 9:30 pm at TrueNorth Cultural Arts new
center, 739-1 Moore Road, Avon Lake, OH.  All instrumentation is welcomed.  We
are preparing for a Bernstein concert on April 7 in celebration of his 100th
birthday.  If you would like to join us, please contact director Rick
Fortney at rfortney at TNCArts.org, 440-653-5353 extension 111.

 Our concerts are held at Emerald Event Center (I-90 and Lear/Nagle) and
will include The TrueNorth Chorale, TrueNorth Chamber Orchestra and The
TrueNorth Big Band.  The audience will be seated at round tables with the
three performing groups located in the front middle and either end,
surrounding the audience.  Small plates and drinks will be available for
purchase.  Tickets are $20.

Sunday, April 7, 2018              *TrueNorth Bernstein Concert *
     7:30
p.m. – 9:20 p.m.

For tickets, www.TNCArts.org

*About TrueNorth Cultural Arts*

TrueNorth is a multidisciplinary arts organization committed to building
and strengthening individuals and communities through the performing,
visual and the literary arts.  Our vision is two-fold: To educate, equip,
and empower individuals so they can embrace and succeed in the creative
arts; and to envision and encourage communities where creative arts and art
appreciation flourish.  To learn more visit www.tncarts.org.

###
�R