[NEohioPAL] Chinese Dance Next Weekend!

Andrea Belser andrearuth1983 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:31:14 PDT 2018

The Rhythm Nation Dance Series you know and love continues its new look with a month Master's Session, and this month is Chinese Dance! Saturday, March 24th at the Olmsted Community Center from 2:30pm-4:30pm!

Led by Guest Teaching Artist Yin Tang, clients will experience the grace and storytelling of dance through Chinese culture. A Q&A session and dance party will follow the end of the session. $20 per person.

Join us Saturday, February 24th at the Olmsted Community Center from 2:30pm-4:30pm for this elegant dance session you won't want to miss! RSVP by emailing AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com or by clicking the Facebook link below today!

https://www.facebook.com/events/175700676376954/?ti=icl

PS: Next month is Hoofing with Andrea McCormick; Saturday, April 21st! Also, there are many ways to keep up with us! Visit our website www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com or find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @AmalgamArtsWell or Instagram @AmalgamArtsWellness to keep up with our upcoming events!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com