[NEohioPAL] Tomorrow night--Monday FIGHT NIGHT, $15 ($10 students) stage combat class, unarmed

tess at ohioshakespeare.com tess at ohioshakespeare.com
Sun Mar 18 08:10:40 PDT 2018

 Ages 14+

March FIGHT NIGHT:
7:00-8:30, March19
Take a knap
This FIGHT NIGHT, we explore the art of knapping in unarmed combat. No--not catching zzz's--catching the business end of a stage punch or kick and selling it for all you're worth. It's that awesome "pop" sound you hear.

This class is becoming quite popular. We recommend registering in advance to secure your spot.

 [ http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/monday-fight-night/ ]( http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/monday-fight-night/ )

$15 admission ($10 students)

Ohio Shakespeare Festival at Greystone Hall
103 South High Street
Akron, Ohio
44308

THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT NIGHT...
...tell everyone about fight night!  Join us at Greystone on each month on a Monday night for a 90 minute focus class from Fight Director Ryan Zarecki.  Best professional development investment you'll make all month.

 [ Get tickets ]( https://www.showclix.com/event/monday-fight-night ) in advance or pay at the door.Ages 14+.