[NEohioPAL] Raising Film Funds - IndieGoGo

Cole Kornell colekornell at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 10:45:59 PDT 2018

Hey everyone! The documentary I'm directing, "Rise of the ICOs" has launched its IndieGoGo page to raise funds for the rest of the production. With your help we can finish the film and get it on Netflix/Amazon and be able to give back to Brain Cancer/Brain Cancer Awareness. Take a look and watch our crowdfunding video and trailer. We got some awesome rewards/perks for you!

Any SHARE and donation is much appreciated! Thank you!
https://igg.me/at/EnzNplGuO1g/x/18029103

|  |  |

|  |
Rise of the ICOs

Do you know what an ICO is? Have your heard of Bitcoin? Our documentary unveils this crypto world. | Check out '...

Rise of the ICOs - Crowdfunding Video

|  |  |

|  |
Rise of the ICOs - Crowdfunding Video