[NEohioPAL] Move to Inbox More 2 of 1, 655 CASTING - Actors for Pro Wrestling Sketch Comedy (no stunt work required)

Alex Cantrell alexhcantrell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:06:20 PDT 2018

Hello!

Aldous Mustache productions and Sickening Pictures are on the look out for
a few Muscle bound/athletic actors for a short sketch comedy shoot
tentatively scheduled for Sunday March 25th.

(Muscle Bound/ Athletic is a preference for this shoot but please feel free
to submit if you are not!  We are on the look out in general to work with
more talent for future sketches that are planned!)

This is UNPAID, but craft services will be available as well as credit and
footage for your reel (we will not skimp on this). We'll work with your
schedule and shooting should only take 2-4 hours max for each set of
characters.

CHARACTERS:

HAIRY TERRY (male): Open ethnicity , Co-Host of Wrestling Show.  Think
Miami Vice meets Jesse the Body Ventura

CRITTER (male): Open Ethnicity  Hairy Beast wrestler, Partner to Mistress
X.  On a chain with dog collar. Must be comfortable with spirit gum
application of werewolf like hair and body paint. Think Blanka from Street
Fighter.

TED E. BEARINGTON (male): Open Ethnicity  large, muscle bound , wearing a
bear mask.

Please submit your Head Shot and Resume to aldousmustache at gmail.com
<aldoumustache at gmail.com>

Taking all submissions , don't be scared away if you don't have a great
resume!

Thanks for your time!

-Aldous Mustache & Sickening Pictures