[NEohioPAL] Last two chances to see Ripcord presented by Stow Players.

Michael Cranston leahcimnotsnarc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:49:56 PDT 2018

*“Hilarious show! Akron – Stow – Kent friends, check it out!”*  - Angela R.

*“Well done! Very funny!”* – Mark D.

*“So funny, with the right touch of humanity shining through.”* – Chris L.

*“After seeing the opening night, I only have one thing to say… BRAVO!”* –
Charlotte S.

*“Wonderful show, great fun!”* – Annie S.

*“Believe me when I say it’s HILARIOUS! I tried to control my laughter… but
I gave up after the first scene.”* – Christian L.

These are actual quotes from audience members after seeing this fantastic
show. Don’t miss your last to opportunities to see this comedic battle of
wits and wills, written by David Lindsay-Abaire.  Remaining performance
dates are March 23 and 24 at 8:00 PM. Tickets are $13 for general admission
and $10 for students and Seniors (60+). You may purchase tickets online at
www.stowplayers.net or at the door (cash only). To make reservations,
please call (234) 206-0128.