[NEohioPAL] FREE production of "Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka, Kids" in Akron

Sarah.Bailey at USE.SalvationArmy.Org Sarah.Bailey at USE.SalvationArmy.Org
Fri Mar 23 07:50:49 PDT 2018

The Salvation Army of Akron Presents
  Billy Booth's Arts and Science Factory's Production in partnership with
                            Rubber City Theatre

                      Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka, KIDS

                            Words and Music by:
                    Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley
                         Adapted for the Stage by:
                  Leslie Bricusse and Timothy A. McDonald

  The delicious adventures experienced by Charlie Bucket on his visit to
   Willy Wonka's mysterious chocolate factory light up the stage in this
  captivating adaptation of Roald Dahl's fantastical tale. Featuring the
enchanting songs from the 1971 film starring Gene Wilder, in addition to a
         host of fun new songs, Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka KIDS is a
 scrumdidilyumptious musical guaranteed to delight everyone's sweet tooth.
  Our cast features students of our Learning Zone Afterschool program and
range in age from 5-12. Help support our theatre program as it enriches the
   lives of these young actors. There will also be a candy reception and
     information about our Billy Booth's Arts and Science Summer Camp.

Where: The Salvation Army of Akron, 190 South Maple Street Akron, Oh 44302
       When:  Friday March 23 @ 7:00 PM, Saturday March 24 @ 2:30 PM
Tickets: FREE with a $10 suggested donation at the door.  All proceeds will
       go to support the programming at The Salvation Army of Akron

        "Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination"

 Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka, Kids is presented through a special arrangement
 with Musical Theatre International. All authorized performance materials
                      are also supplies through MTI.
                             www.MTIshows.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of The Salvation Army.