[NEohioPAL] NYC Based Professional Headshot Photographer

Kelly McCready kellymccreadynyc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:34:13 PDT 2018

Hiya!

I'm a NYC based headshot photographer in Cleveland for the next two months
offering some great packages for outdoor photos only.

snapsbykmac.smugmug.com

My most popular packages range from $100-$200 depending on what you're
after, but we can always figure something out to suit your needs. And you
always get your photos DAY OF SHOOT, which is practically unheard of. While
in Ohio, I am only offering outdoor photos. My main priority is making the
actor feel as comfortable as possible.

Check out my portfolio here: https://snapsbykmac.smugmug.com/Portfolio

Email snapsbykelly at gmail.com for more info!

Kelly