[NEohioPAL] Join in the F-U-N and see The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee!

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Mar 27 12:46:17 PDT 2018

Celebrate Industry Night at Cleveland Play House with $10 tickets!
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
SUNDAY, APRIL 15 | 6:30 pm
Allen Theatre - 1407 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115
Six middle-school misfits are thrown into a cutthroat, high-stakes competition and P-A-N-D-E-M-O-N-I-U-M takes first place. Welcome to the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, where eccentric adolescents (all played by adults!) get their chance to shine as they vie to prove they are worthy of a shot at "Nationals." A touching and irreverent coming-of-age comedy with a high-spirited, improvised spelling bee, this Tony Award-winning musical is a laugh-out-loud winner for all ages.
Cleveland Play House continues their popular Industry Night performances! To welcome Cleveland's inspired and hard-working artists, arts administrators, and performers; we are making preview Sunday performances available for just $10. What do we mean by "Industry" Anyone involved in Cleveland's arts scene: whether you're an actor, a sculptor, a museum curator, or work maintenance at a dance studio (and everything in between), you're invited to join us with this exclusive discount.
$10 Tickets can be purchased at the link below or located on the groupmatics event page with promo code: INDUSTRY1
https://goo.gl/xmuTu2