[NEohioPAL] A CHORUS LINE opens NEXT WEEK at CASSIDY!

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:29:00 PDT 2018

ONE! Singular sensation, every little step she takes!

A Chorus Line opens at Cassidy Theatre April 6th, running weekends till the
22nd!

Directed and Choreographed by Kristin Netzband
Music Direction by Mike Caraffi
​
A Chorus Line is a celebration of those unsung heroes of the American
Musical Theatre: the chorus dancers– those valiant, over dedicated,
underpaid, highly trained performers who back up the star or stars and
often make them look even more talented than they are. It is also a
celebration of the American Musical itself. A Chorus Line is also about
competition, and competition might easily be the common denominator that
grabs the audience and holds it by the collective heartstring until the
final, ultimate choices are made. For everyone, at one time or another,
puts his life on the line. We all compete, no matter what business we’re
in, for promotion, for attention, for approval and for love. Specifically,
A Chorus Line takes the audience through the final grueling audition run by
the director, Zach, for a new Broadway musical.

Tickets Are On Sale Online, by Phone, or in Person!

Online: https://cassidytheatre.ticketleap.com/achorusline/

By Phone: 440 - 842 - 4600
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.