[NEohioPAL] Seeking Theatre Instructor

Lauren Nichols lauren.nichols at olmstedperformingarts.com
Mon Apr 2 08:26:21 PDT 2018

*Olmsted Performing Arts, located in Berea, is seeking a qualified theatre
instructor to add to our staff for the Fall session!*

Candidates must have a passion for the arts, be good with children and able
to teach a variety of ages and skill levels. We are looking to offer some
Saturday musical theatre classes as well as a weekday class. Ideally, we
would like the candidate to have a BFA or BA in the performing arts.

We offer a fun working environment with competitive hourly pay!

Interested parties should email their resume to
Lauren.Nichols at olmstedperformingarts.com for further consideration.

Lauren Nichols
Director of Theatre Education
Olmsted Performing Arts