[NEohioPAL] Tips for Staying Creative

Irene Honora irene at themovementproject.org
Wed Apr 4 10:57:02 PDT 2018

The late effects of winter got you down? Feeling creatively drained? Ready
for spring?

You’re not alone! Late winter can feel like a grind, and we find that our
creativity and energy is sapped this time of year. Over the years we
develop certain activities to help jumpstart our creativity and reawaken
our brains. If you’re getting the late winter blues, check out The Movement
Project’s blog for some tips to revive your creativity and find your
groove. Though these tips are geared towards dancers, any art form can
benefit from them! Click on the link below to take a look:

http://www.themovementproject.org/blog/2018/3/26/how-to-keep-the-creative-process-aliveeven-when-you-might-not-feel-inspired

--
*Irene Honora*
Professional Dancer