[NEohioPAL] Need Actors for Movies and Marketing ASAP

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Thu Apr 5 07:34:14 PDT 2018

Need Actors for Movies and Marketing ASAP

Extras it is time to move out of the “Background.” Prelude2Cinema is seeking talent immediately for upcoming productions and to promote our Crusade: a nonprofit fund for filmmakers so we can have budgets to pay talent and crew. Contact us using this online form or email
Intern at prelude2cinema.com

http://prelude2cinema.com/wordpress2/employment-and-internships/

Our Marketing Team will be part of our Intern program which was nominated for “Coolest Internship” by NOCHE (Northeast Ohio Council of Higher Education) and will be recognized at an event called the EXPYS emceed by Monica Robins of WKYC April 11th.

For more info on Prelude2Cinema, ask or visit our Press Room.

We look forward to you joining us and “Moving out of the Background “ to show Cleveland is more than just a Movie Location. We have talent and an Industry of filmmakers here.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar

Sincerely,