[NEohioPAL] Review of "My First Time" at Beck Center for the Arts

Bob Abelman r.abelman at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 8 07:35:05 PDT 2018

Beck Center’s titillating ‘My First Time’ serves up soft core prose

Bob Abelman

Cleveland Jewish News, The News Herald, The Morning Journal

Member, International Association of Theatre Critics

The Beck Center’s tiny Studio Theater, sequestered to the far back corner of the performing arts facility cattycorner to the men’s bathroom, is the place where subversive works like “Evil Dead:  The Musical” are staged.

And now, with this current production of “My First Time,” add naughty to the type of Studio Theater offerings as well.

For more of this article, go to www.clevelandjewishnews.com/columnists/bob_abelman/